Research-driven initiatives that are focused on delivering results against measurable objectives during specific time frames are most effective. This is why IMC will help your small business succeed. You will be able to research, set SMART goals and objectives which we will go over in more detail through the course, set clear and consistent messaging, and build long term relationships with your target audience.
The learning objectives for this online course are as follows:
- To understand the definition of IMC and how it is used to increase brand awareness, generate sales, improve brand image, etc.
- To understand the IMC process of seamlessly and effectively integrating various modes of marketing communications to achieve brand goals.
- To understand how budgets affect IMC efforts.
- To understand the power of word-of-mouth and how to use it to achieve brand objectives.
- To create an IMC plan for your business, brand, or organization.
The course is divided into seven lessons and a bonus lesson on Brand Journalism.
The lessons are as follows:
- Lesson 1: What is IMC and how is it used?
- Lesson 2: Understanding the IMC Process
- Lesson 3: Seamless and Effective IMC case Studies
- Lesson 4: Budgets
- Lesson 5: What is word-of-mouth marketing and how is it used?
- Lesson 6: Creating your IMC Plan
- Lesson 7: Creating your IMC Plan Continued
- Bonus Lesson 8: Brand Journalism and how to use it to reach your audience
Note that you still need to enroll in the specific course of your choice to access the content.
Integrated Marketing Communications Online Course
Get Access Now to my IMC Course.
Learn from a professional today, not a self-proclaimed guru.
I am a public relations professional with a master's degree in professional communications. And, I am certified in social media marketing, content marketing, and integrated marketing communications by the Public Relations Society of America.